Sunday 1 February 2015

The Lies of Locke Lamora

Image sourced from here
I'm really struggling to write about this book. I don't know what all these fantasy writers are
consuming at the moment at all their cons and festivals, but I say keep it coming. I have had the honour of reading some fantastic, original, well written and incredibly well told fantasy novels recently. And Locke Lamora and his crew have firmly cemented themselves on to this list.

In fact I've sat on this "review" for a few days and I have realised there is little more to be said of this book than has already been said. Pat Rothfuss wrote a brilliant review of it. You should read that.

But what I will say is that I will be following the Gentlemen Bastards again and again and again. I'll be following Locke Lamora around as long as there are books to read about him.


No comments:

Post a Comment