Tuesday 19 July 2011

Here we all are...

So I have no idea what this blog is going to be about really. I think it will end up being an amalgamation of so many things in my life that I am interested and passionate in and about. Books, food, music, science, politics, video games and much more I've forgotten.

Two reasons for doing this. I started blogging on our Novel Challenge website and kinda enjoyed it. However there are no comment abilities so if people did want to debate with me they can't. I will post the first two real posts up here in a sec.

The second is that I am sure my Facebook friends are completely and utterly sick of having all my rants and soapboxing directed to them. This may give them a break.

So welcome to the unknown. I hope that it evolves into something readable and something I actually update.

No comments:

Post a Comment