Monday 6 October 2014

Hexed

Image sourced from here
I don't tend to read series all in one go. Or even the same author in a row. So to read this one so close to the first book, I was expecting trouble. Mainly I was expecting to be proven earth shatteringly wrong about the first book. In truth, I was worried reading number two so close to the first would make me realise I was completely wrong and the whole series was complete crap.

I was so relieved to find this book was everything I loved about the first one. Atticus is sarcastic and snippy. Oberon is hilarious in his dog like way. The crazy old Irish lady is still crazy as. Bacchus worshipping hot ladies from Vegas. Polish witches. Insane German witches cavorting with demons.

There is honestly not much more that I can say. It's not a one hit wonder as I feared. I can't wait to read the next one, but making myself slow down so I don't burn myself out. But I really, really, really want to read the next one!


No comments:

Post a Comment